Track Tuesday: Week Four!

This blogging thing has gotten away from me these last few weeks.  So tonight I will give you many tracks and some of my thoughts as an offering.

The first track is a cover of a Neil Diamond song "Solitary Man."  My favorite cover is by Johnny Cash.  Johnny Cash was an American singer and songwriter who didn't stick to one genre of music.  He composed many songs within Rock and Roll, Country, Blues, and many others.  While most people remember him as a country star it should be noted he was also inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame as well as the gospel hall of fame.  For those of you who have not had much exposure to the "Man in Black" I recommend listening to the album The Legend of Johnny Cash; this has many of his biggest hits for those who would like to hear a wide variety of what Cash has to offer.

The next track I would like to highlight is "Everyday is Exactly the Same" by Nine Inch Nails ( abbreviated NIN).  This track is just plain intense; I am going to fail to put into words the emotional response I get when I listen to anything by Nine Inch Nails it really depends on the setting and mood that I am currently in.  His tracks can make me feel so many different things hope, sadness, rage, and peacefulness and anything in between. As I can not possibly do justice to his works I will direct you to the album With Teeth which contains many of my favorite songs including "Right Where it Belongs" and "The Hand that Feeds."

Listen, enjoy, and I'll see you next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Construction Zone Safety and Common Sense

Red v.s. Blue

DIY Banana Rum