A Long Hiatus

Hey all!

  I don't know how many people have this blog bookmarked or have followed it in the past.  I just wanted to make a short post letting everyone know that I am still alive.  I will be attempting to jump start this blog again by updating old pages and posting some new content.  For anyone wondering, I have graduated from my undergraduate program and have since moved all the way down to the city of Memphis, Tennessee.  I have been here for almost two years now.  I have some cool projects I have worked on which I will be posting in the future.  For now I will leave you with a picture of the wonderful pyramid (which is now a Bass Pro shop, if you can believe it) in Memphis!  Look forward to incoming posts from me.  Good day all!

Memphis Pyramid (from Bass Pro Website)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Construction Zone Safety and Common Sense

Red v.s. Blue

DIY Banana Rum