Track Tuesday!

Welcome to the first edition of Track Tuesday!  I will post a new track that I:

recently discovered
rediscovered (I.E.  I totally forgot about it and am now rocking out to this song like I am a 12 year-old again, see below)
generally think it is awesome

These may be from any genre of music, it will all depend on what my mood is on any given Tuesday.

Today's track is:

From Out of Nowhere - Apocalyptica

I had a huge obsession with Apocalyptica when I was in middle school/early high school.  I used to listen to them all the time.  When I did my homework (if I did do it at that age), while I played video games  Starcraft, even while I mowed the lawn.  It was a completely new sound to me, and I could not get enough of it.

Apocalyptica for those who don't know is a band from Finland who use cellos to create music within many of the subgenres of rock and metal.  The song above is probably my favorite of all of their music however as a bonus I really like their cover of In the "Hall of the Mountain King" originally by Edvard Grieg.

Enjoy the tunes and look forward to the next installment of Track Tuesday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Construction Zone Safety and Common Sense

Red v.s. Blue

Track Tuesday