Firebird

Picture from the book listing on Amazon.



I just finished reading this book.  I must say I was unable to put this book down, Like all of the other McDevitt books I have read have been addicting.  This might be due to the fact of Science Fiction == crack for my brain.  I could be exposed to it night and day and still want more.  Brief synopsis below.

I am getting side-tracked now.  Firebird is the sixth book in the Alex Benedict series, the main characters being Alex Benedict and Chase Kolpath.  Benedict is a wealthy antiquities dealer who attempts to locate long lost relics and frequently solves some mysteries while more questions arise.  In Firebird a famous physicist known for his off the wall theories about multiverses and alternate realities disappears.  Forty-one years later his estate and possessions are to be sold.  Benedict becomes involved in order to sell the artifacts and becomes interested in the disappearance.  He and Chase begin the search for answers and the truth becomes more bizarre than even they could have imagined.

I highly recommend reading the series in order:

Book 1 - A Talent for War
Book 2 - Polaris
Book 3 - Seeker
Book 4 - The Devil's Eye
Book 5 - Echo
Book 6 - Firebird


A link to his website for a listing of his other books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Construction Zone Safety and Common Sense

Red v.s. Blue

Track Tuesday