Track Tuesday: Week 8! + Short Film Critique

Hello everyone!  Time for a long awaited (I hope at least) return of track Tuesday.  This week I would like to bring your attention to the song entitled "Seven Devils" by Florence and the Machine.

Two side notes before I go onto the review of the song.  First The short film that a young producer Adam Cronstedt  made to accompany this song is extremely well done and it enhances the mood the song already produces.  According to the blurb this is the first film Adam has directed, I would say it is definitely a well polished piece of work.  Go watch the video right now!

Next this song was featured in one of the trailers for the second season for the Game of Thrones television show on HBO, this show is amazing and if you have not seen the show or read the books (A Song of Ice and Fire Series) by George R. R. Martin I highly suggest taking a look at them.

Alright, now onto business this track is strangely eerie with a nice beat.  The song certainly sets up a heavy atmosphere and I would certainly add the song to a playlist of songs that I listen to when I want to sit and just think/meditate.

I am not up on the musical jargon and all but I do know a good song by listening to the song and seeing what kind of feeling the song produces for me.  One of my favorite things about music is its ability to induce all sorts of moods in a human being.  I could literally sit and listen to music all day and I would enjoy every minute of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red v.s. Blue

Construction Zone Safety and Common Sense

Track Tuesday