Change

It is hard to believe, but tomorrow I will officially be a senior in college.  This realization has not completely sunk in yet.  However I was thinking today about who I am and what I stand for right now.  Four years ago I was a much different person than I am today.

This is not a bad thing at all, for the changes were good ones.  Interestingly enough the changes in life which make the largest ripple are often the smallest choices which are seemingly made in an instant.  I am so grateful for all of the experiences both good and bad I have had in the previous four years.  These experiences have led me to be the man I am today; I wouldn't have it any other way.

I would like to take a moment to say to those of you facing new experiences and choices in their everyday lives to capitalize on the opportunity and take the chance and see where a new road can lead you too.  One thing I have noticed in the short time I have been alive so far is the choices we make can take us to extremely unexpected places.

In closing I would urge all of you to take a moment of time and look back at where you were four years ago and see how you have grown and changed.  When we remember where we came from, it gives us a perspective to see where we are possibly heading.  I can only imagine who I will be in four years time.  Here's to the next four years of change!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Construction Zone Safety and Common Sense

Red v.s. Blue

DIY Banana Rum