A blog of my interests, thoughts, and opinions. All from my perspective, a 25 year old dude who is just trying to enjoy all that life has to offer!
Track Tuesday: Week Five
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This weeks track Tuesday brings us to the the fantastic track entitled "Your Galaxy" by Speaker of the house featuring GoldAN. This track is an upbeat electro hit that I cannot stop listening to. Listen and Enjoy!
Today I want to give a little shout out to JanSport. Their products are constructed to last through what ever you throw at it. I have had the same backpack going on eleven years now! I originally received my backpack when I was in fifth grade, and it has survived the beatings I put it through (getting shoved in a locker for seven years, numerous vacations, college shenanigans, etc.). I really enjoy the backpack I own, and I have grown somewhat attached to the thing since I was given it all those years ago. As crazy as it sounds I do not really want a different one; thankfully JanSport has a lifetime warranty on their products! Near the end of last April the bottom on my backpack started ripping out. I was dismayed to see this; first because I was not quite done with school for the year and secondly because I was perfectly happy with my current backpack. I contacted the company and they instructed me to ship the backpack to them. T...
Okay, I realize that some (or perhaps all) of you will read that a couple times and think milk liquor sounds disgusting. It does not have to be! The recipe (found on the website The Kitchn ) looked interesting so I thought I would attempt to make this. When finished the liquor has a sweet taste to it and has an almost dandelion yellow hue to it. The short version of this recipe is as follows: 2 cups of vodka 2 cups of brown sugar 2 cups of 2% milk (whatever your type of milk is most likely fine, I had this in my fridge) 0.5 lemon (peel included) Mix all of the ingredients into a container and let sit in a cool and dark place, shaking it once a day for ten days. After a few days the milk will start to curdle and separate from the mixture with the help of the citrus. After ten days the product will be ready for straining. I used cheese cloth this time around (when I made the banana rum earlier this year I found that coffee filters are a huge ...
The last time I checked it was 2012 and I don't really understand why this debate(along with many others) is still going on. I see two people who love each other and that really is all I am concerned about. I grew up being taught that all people are equal. It is certainly a relief to me that the proposed amendment to the Minnesota state constitution was shot down on election day. I was also happy to see that the states of Maine, Maryland, and Washington who legalized gay marriage on election day as well. However only nine states in the US have legalized gay marriage. While the results of the ballot measures this election was exciting, but there is still a long way to go. I would like to throw my own thoughts about marriage into the fray. First I would like to note that many of the arguments against gay marriage revolve around the ideas of gay marriage "harming" the children, "destroying" the sacredness of marriage, and gay sex is immoral. ...
Comments
Post a Comment