A blog of my interests, thoughts, and opinions. All from my perspective, a 25 year old dude who is just trying to enjoy all that life has to offer!
Track Tuesday: Week Five
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This weeks track Tuesday brings us to the the fantastic track entitled "Your Galaxy" by Speaker of the house featuring GoldAN. This track is an upbeat electro hit that I cannot stop listening to. Listen and Enjoy!
Today I want to give a little shout out to JanSport. Their products are constructed to last through what ever you throw at it. I have had the same backpack going on eleven years now! I originally received my backpack when I was in fifth grade, and it has survived the beatings I put it through (getting shoved in a locker for seven years, numerous vacations, college shenanigans, etc.). I really enjoy the backpack I own, and I have grown somewhat attached to the thing since I was given it all those years ago. As crazy as it sounds I do not really want a different one; thankfully JanSport has a lifetime warranty on their products! Near the end of last April the bottom on my backpack started ripping out. I was dismayed to see this; first because I was not quite done with school for the year and secondly because I was perfectly happy with my current backpack. I contacted the company and they instructed me to ship the backpack to them. T...
Welcome back to another wonderful Thursday! This week I attempt to make banana rum for science (Okay...because I wanted to). I found this recipe on Serious Eats , recipe was straightforward and easy to perform. I only strayed from the recipe in the initial infusion of banana flavor with one extra day of infusing (I blame school for that one!) I will let you click the link for the recipe seeing as it is their invention and I just want more people to see it. Workstation Now to the reflections section! I found the recipe easy to prepare and make, I substituted regular white sugar into the recipe. I did however have some minor issues with the straining section of the process. The bananas were partially dissolved in the rum so I strained it many many times. I substituted coffee filters for the cheese cloth as I already had some. I ended up using three large plastic cups, two funnels, and a mesh strainer to remove all ...
Alright everybody! I have an important announcement for you. Your fellow human beings will judge you for your decisions throughout your life. They will judge you for the cloths you wear, the music you listen to, even the friends you keep. What can you do about this blatant judgment about your life? You can turn and smile or flip them a finger if you so wish; however never let another human beings judgement affect how you act or your outlook on life (unless your outlook is particularly grim, then maybe ignore that last sentence). Be the person you want to be no matter what anyone says. You want to listen to loud rock music and read philosophy at meal times, good for you continue on with your life. You want to wear a suit to class everyday speaking in an awesome Russian accent while drinking vodka like a boss, that is your prerogative. Do not be preoccupied with conforming to anybodies standards especially the standards ...
Comments
Post a Comment